< GO BACK
Brand and Agency Sales Director EMEA? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. We are at the forefront of in-game advertising driven by an ambitious team, with offices in Israel and Germany. In a short time since incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019 and a number of others. We work with top names in gaming, esports and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising a native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
We are looking for Brand and Agency Sales Director EMEA to join the team and facilitate our growth. The ideal candidate should have vast experience in the industry, with a well-developed network and established relationships with brands and agencies. They should be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the advertising industry and know how to leverage the company's potential to drive business and manage accounts to maintain favorable relationship with the clients. If you are a talented communicator, great negotiator and a sales guru — we are on the lookout for you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Build the solid go-to-market strategy and execute it
- Drive business with major agency groups and key direct brand clients
- Manage the holistic brand demand sales cycle across channels
- Perform in-depth analysis on lead gen performance and advertising trends and determine the most effective means to drive brand sales
- Provide product improvement suggestions to the product and tech teams, based on the market needs and client feedback
- Cooperate with publisher sales to ensure alignment between supply and demand
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 3+ years of experience in brand sales from lead generation, negotiations to the management of strategic partnerships
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Well-established contacts across brand and ad agency space
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Experience in sales of an ad tech product is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally located spacious office
- Equal opportunity employer that is focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages and focus on employee development
- Free drinks and fruits, team lunches, happy hours and more!