< GO BACK
Are you a gamer who also loves working on innovative technologies as much as we do?
Come, join us!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. We are at the forefront of in-game advertising driven by an ambitious team, with offices in Israel and Germany. In a short time since incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019 and a number of others. We work with top names in gaming, esports and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising a native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Design, develop and improve the SDK core-code base
- Design, develop and improve Unity/Unreal components written in C++/JS/C# that will interact with the SDK core code
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Work with QA on building test apps and tools for automatic and manual testing
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Experience in complex C/C++ 3D computer graphics development or computer vision applications
- Experience in software development interacting with low-level system and hardware resources
- Experience in C++ and low-level graphics APIs: DirectX, OpenGL, OpenGLES, and Metal
- Good grasp of 3D graphics-related math: vectors, matrices, view projections, geometry, and linear algebra in general
- Experience in writing Unity or Unreal native platform plugins
- Knowledge in building Unity 3D apps including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience in java NDK
- Familiarity with modern GPU architectures, and recent graphics techniques
- Proficient knowledge of a code versioning tool Git
- Committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and high-quality product delivery
- Good English skills
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game-development company - Big Plus
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally located spacious office
- Equal opportunity employer that is focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages and focus on employee development
- Free drinks and fruits, team lunches, happy hours and more!