< GO BACK
Content Manager & Copywriter? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we’re driven by an ambitious team and have offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we’ve made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising world - PepsiCo, Warner Media, Vodafone, and more. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has been waiting for.
We’re looking for a Content Manager & Copywriter with strong writing,
creative, and managerial skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Conceptualize, develop, and write cross-channel marketing materials including articles, blog posts, email copy, newsletters, social media posts, video posts, print collateral, and more
- Develop and manage the corporate, marketing, and sales collateral, ensuring that all materials reflect the actual data
- Write press releases, guest blog posts, and magazine articles on behalf of company executives
- Develop the overall content strategy and manage the editorial calendar across channels in accordance with company’s short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Manage a freelance content writing team
- Manage content relationship with partner companies and help form new content partnerships
- Proofread materials across the company to ensure consistency
- Manage and grow the in-house style guide
- Manage the design and production of all marketing materials
- Understand customer profiles across verticals and develop key messaging for each of them, meeting both corporate and product-specific marketing requirements
- Stay up-to-date with MarTech tools and generate ideas to draw the audience's attention
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 2 years+ of work experience as a content manager and copywriter across channels - social media, video, email, print, blogs, and others
- Native level of English
- Experience working in AdTech
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design fundamentals
- Ability to adapt and optimize content across channels
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- A strong creative mind and an ability to correlate business strategies with marketing campaigns
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines
- BSc in marketing, journalism, or relevant field is an advantage
- Technical writing experience is an advantage
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally located spacious office
- Equal opportunity employer that is focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages and focus on employee development
- Free drinks and fruits, team lunches, happy hours and more!