< GO BACK
Are you a gamer who also loves working on innovative technologies as much as we do?
Come, join us!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. We are at the forefront of in-game advertising driven by an ambitious team, with offices in Israel and Germany. In a short time since incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019 and a number of others. We work with top names in gaming, esports and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising a native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to lead the automation, deployment and monitoring development at Anzu
- Work on Anzu’s automation infrastructure for handling all the back-end services logic and running E2E tests
- Work on real-time event sourcing infrastructure
- Work on monitoring infrastructure for real-time scaling and error detection
- Work on deployment infrastructure for automatic deployments, automatic failover handling
- Be open to learning new technologies and applying them in your day-to-day tasks
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Backend technologies (at least 3 to qualify), 2 yrs experience:
- Intermediate Node.js knowledge
- Intermediate Databases knowledge
- Intermediate Bash / PowerShell knowledge
- Docker & kubernetes
- Cloud networking, architectures & deployments
- Cicd systems
- Centralised monitoring & logging (Prometheus / Grafana)
- Front technologies, 2 yrs experience - big advantage:
- Webpack, NPM
- Browser API's
- Prior collaboration with a well-known advertising or game development company - big advantage
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally located spacious office
- Equal opportunity employer that is focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages and focus on employee development
- Free drinks and fruits, team lunches, happy hours and more!