< GO BACK
Junior Business Analyst? We Want You!
Are you a gamer who loves working on innovative technologies as much as we do?
Do you want to help shape the next generation of gaming?
Come, join us!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we're driven by an ambitious team, with offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we've made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft, and more. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, delivering the native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has been waiting for.
We're looking for a Junior Business Analyst with analytical skills
analytical experience handling large data sets to take our business to the next level.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Analyze large sets of data and extract meaningful insights
- Oversee business operations
- Optimize client success
- Choose, implement, and manage third-party services
- Work in a leading startup environment with various promotion opportunities
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of AdTech
- Fast learner with a close attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Ability to quickly master software tools
- Fluent English - a must
- Familiarity with the world of gaming - an advantage
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Dynamic company with a lot of promotion opportunities
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, team lunches, happy hours, and more!