< GO BACK
Junior Campaign Manager? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we’re driven by an ambitious team and have offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we’ve made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft, and more. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has been waiting for.
We’re looking for a Junior Campaign Manager with analytical experience in handling large data sets to take our business to the next level.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage ad operations activity to optimize our advertisers' success
- Analyze large sets of data and extract meaningful insights
- Manage all campaign aspects of the world's leading brands
- Oversee our advertising ecosystem and identify trends
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 1-2 years of experience with digital campaigns management- a must
- Familiarity with the world of digital advertising - a must
- Analytical skills with a high-level of proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- High level of English with excellent communication skills - A must
- Fast learner with flawless attention to details – A must
- Ability to quickly master multiple dashboards and tools
- Familiarity with the world of gaming - an advantage
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, fruits, team lunches, happy hours, and more!