< GO BACK
Marketing Manager? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we’re driven by an ambitious team and have offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we’ve made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, Vodafone, and more. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has been waiting for.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with strong writing, creative and analytical skills.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Convert the sales team requests into compelling marketing materials
- Manage the design and production of all marketing materials
- Develop and manage the corporate, marketing, and sales collateral, ensuring that all materials reflect the actual data
- Create customized product marketing decks and verbal presentations for specific clients
- Ensure consistency in brand presentation across materials
- Partner with the content team to align the messaging, language and company voice
- Develop customer personas to focus marketing efforts
- Oversee marketing campaigns
- Oversee Anzu’s presence at events, trade shows and conferences
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 1-2 years of marketing manager experience
- Native level of English
- Experience working in AdTech
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Basic design skills and understanding
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, fruits, team lunches, happy hours, and more!