< GO BACK
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we are driven by an ambitious team with offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising worlds - PepsiCo, Warner Media, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A MOBILE GAMES SALES MANAGER?
- Mange the mobile supply sales cycle from A-Z
- Find relevant leads according to the company strategy (Unity mobile games)
- Pitch to potential partners on various channels (email, LinkedIn, Skype, phone calls, f2f meetings, etc.)
- Maintain CRM & sales records for reporting
- Manage retention and cross-sale for existing partners
- Provide the tech team product improvement suggestions, based on market & client feedback
- Work closely with the demand sales team to align supply & demand, and create dot connections
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- 2-4 years experience in sales of a mobile monetization SDK
- Fluent English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy, understand SDK integrations from the tech POV
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally-located office
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
- Free drinks, fruits, team lunches, happy hours, and more!