< GO BACK
Office Manager? We Want You!
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. We are at the forefront of in-game advertising driven by an ambitious team, with offices in Israel and Germany. In a short time since incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019 and a number of others. We work with top names in gaming, esports and advertising world - PepsiCo, Turner, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising a native advertising and monetization programmatic solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
We are looking for a dedicated and flexible Office Manager to join Anzu’s team on a full-time basis. As the Office Manager, you will lead the organization of the office setup and processes, liaise between internal and external stakeholders and ensure the smooth functioning of the place to maintain office efficiency. If you are self-driven go-getter who takes an active interest in making sure the company runs like a well-oiled machine, can create systematic procedures, and develop a pleasant work environment, we are looking for you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Manage all of the administration aspects of the company
- Maintain office efficiency by ensuring office is equipped at all times, coordinate vendors and coordinate the planning of the office infrastructure
- Oversee any employee travel arrangements
- Organize and manage the company events
- Coordinate HR-related matters
- Help managers with ad hoc projects
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented approach
- Enterprising problem-solver
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Centrally located spacious office
- Equal opportunity employer that is focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages and focus on employee development
- Free drinks and fruits, team lunches, happy hours and more!