< GO BACK
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we are driven by an ambitious team with offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising worlds - PepsiCo, Warner Media, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A VP BRANDS & AGENCIES?
- Build the solid go-to-market strategy and execute it
- Drive business with major agency groups and key direct brand clients
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology, process, and current partnerships
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand
- Manage the holistic brand demand sales cycle across channels
- Perform in-depth analysis on lead generation performance and advertising trends and determine the most effective means to drive brand sales
- Provide product improvement suggestions to the product and tech teams, based on the market needs and client feedback
- Cooperate with brands and agencies to ensure alignment between supply and demand
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Native English
- Work experience at AdTech companies and with agencies or gaming companies
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Well-established contacts across the brand and ad agency space
- Experience in sales of an AdTech product is an advantage
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Public speaking skills
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development
Interested? Please submit your CV below.