< GO BACK
Anzu is a fast-growing startup on a mission to bring real-world brand ads to video gaming and esports. At the forefront of in-game advertising, we are driven by an ambitious team with offices in Israel and Germany. In the short time since our incorporation, we have made our presence felt in the industry, winning awards such as the VideoTrends 2018 awards, SPROCKIT Best Monetization Company 2019, VivaTech Orange Lab 2019, and a number of others. We work with top names in the gaming, esports, and advertising worlds - PepsiCo, Warner Media, HeroCraft and others. Backed by BITKRAFT Esports Ventures, WPP, and Axel Springer, Anzu strives to transform gaming and esports into a premium revenue engine, promising the native advertising and monetization solution the video gaming industry has long waited for.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A VP GAMES?
- Build a solid go-to-market strategy and execute it
- Drive business with major game developers and publishers
- Manage the holistic supply sales cycle across channels
- Cooperate with brand sales to ensure alignment between supply and demand
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition, technology, process, and current partnerships
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, supply, and demand
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE PART OF ANZU?
- Native English
- Work experience with console gaming platforms/companies
- Well-established contacts across the gaming space
- Proven track record of success in the market
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated team player with strong analytical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Public speaking skills
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM software
Interested? Please submit your CV below.
- Fast-paced startup with $6.5M in Round A funding, driven by an ambitious team
- Equal opportunity employer focused on creating an inclusive environment for all of its employees
- Competitive salary packages with a focus on employee development