DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Agreement, references to the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
- “Account Manager” means the Anzu representatives who are in charge of managing the Anzu Services directly for you.
- “Ad Serving Fee” means the fee that we charge you for serving Advertisements with respect to the Anzu Services.
- “Advertisements” means, but is not limited to, advertisements, content, promotions, content management, multimedia images, graphics, text, data and advertising materials and/or any other media and/or any other marketing materials displayed in the Application.
- “CPA” (cost per action) means a type of advertising campaign model based on actions by the End Users.
- “CPC” (cost per click) means a type of advertising campaign model based on click interaction with End Users.
- “CPM” (cost per thousand impressions) means a type of advertising campaign model based on impression count.
- “CPS” (cost per session) means a type of advertising campaign model by which the Advertisement will appear in the Application for the entire session.
- “Fixed Rate” means a type of static advertising campaign model based on a fixed amount and limited time.